Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pregnancy Update: 37 Weeks

I've reached the 37th week in my pregnancy. I now have weekly doctor's appointments. After this week's exam, the doctor said that nothing was going on... I have to admit that I was a little disappointed; it seems like we've been waiting so long for the baby to arrive. I've been a little tired, but still feeling pretty good. Thus far, I have successfully avoided the pregnant waddle, but I seem to spill more food on my belly.



My bags are packed, I'm ready to go...

On a different note, the Dad-to-be continues to maintain a meticulous standard of landscaping. He pulled a massive thistle from one of our ornamental grasses. He claims he would have needed a backhoe to remove it if it had grown another couple weeks!


1 comments:

Elaine B said...

Is that this year's Christmas Tree?

Post a Comment