Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hocking Hills Vacation

The Bergman family went on the annual Hocking Hills Vacation during the last weekend of July. Tim & I arrived on Thursday, July 30th and went home Monday, August 3rd. We stayed at a very nice log cabin called Wyrick's Hillside Lodge. It had 5 bedrooms, 3-1/2 bath, hot tub, pool table, ping pong table, and foosball table. Other than a couple golf outings, we didn't leave the cabin, but had a weekend full of family time with lots of eating & drinking.


Tim & I got a blow-up pool approximately 8'x 6'x 2'deep. We placed it on the deck next to the hot tub. The pool was a big hit! Tim decided to rename it the "Cool Pool."



2 comments:

Grace said...

Ok, so I have to ask....what does Tim's shirt say? I 'heart' what?

Bergman Family said...

I 'heart' Niagara Falls. Ted, Denise, Tim, & I bought $2 matching shirts, but I'm afraid that we didn't get a group picture.

Post a Comment