Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bigger Every Day!

Andrew is 6-1/2 months and growing bigger every day. He is very good at rolling over. When we place him on his back, he immediately rolls over to his belly and grabs for his toys. He is able to scoot, but he doesn't move too fast. He can sit up for a few minutes at a time, but is still wobbly and quickly falls over.


27 weeks. Hanging out in his jammies before bedtime.




Andrew is eating all kind of new food. I don't think he dislikes anything. He likes purees, and makes funny faces when the food has any texture/chunks. Picture below after he finished some carrots. Yum, Yum!


28 weeks.


2 comments:

Elaine B said...

I'm not thinking that's a yum yum face on those carrots...looks more like "Help me Grandma! I want to come over to your house and not eat this carrot junk!"

Grace said...

He is getting so big! I can't wait to see him again! I love his perfectly round head and I just want to kiss it!

Post a Comment